3.18.2010

It's Business Time

I've basically been on the job hunt for over a year now. While I'm working two part time jobs, neither one is enough to keep me from looking for something better. And since last year, was in fact, the worst year I've EVER had, I'm still hopeful that this year will bring a steady enough job that I can stop looking.

In the mean time, I'm going to try and have a more positive outlook on things. Even when things are shitty, I'm beginning to find that most of the time, it's more important to be hopeful and happy, than realistic and cynical. I recently read a great article in Men's Health Magazine that was fairly eye opening. It's by Mike Zimmerman and you can find it here. While I don't agree with every point in the article, I do agree that myself and the majority of my friends have become TOO cynical, and we need a reboot.

Here's to 2010 not sucking!

No comments: