4.02.2008

First Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. yay!!!

First, a few things about how this bloggy thing will work:


-capitalizing the letter 'i' takes to much time, so i won't do it.
-i spell things wrong often. so if you're into that too, let's hang.
-i will write about things that happen to me or funny interesting things i have read.
-i will write about music and movies.
-i'll probably throw in tidbits about my two bands (see below)
-i will not write about religion or politics, because i don't know anything about either.

On to the blog:

You ask: What has been happening lately, Jon?

I respond: So nice to know people really care.


You reply: Shut up and just answer the question.

I respond: Love you, too. As a matter of fact, one of the bands that i am in, Bikini Science, was recenlty featured on L.A.'s Star 98.7. We've got a new drummer that's working out quite nicely, and we're writing lots of new material with not enough time to practice it all. We've played my favorite bar in L.A.-The Scene. My wife is almost SAG, and working alot more. My oldest brother is getting married, and my best friend is probably going to be moving to L.A. soon.

So what hasn't happened, Jon?

Since you're so kind to ask, I have not yet won the lottery. I have not figured out how to pay the IRS the $1700 dollars i owe them. i have not been able to go see all the bands i want to because of that fact. I have not figured out how to make a kick ass tomatillo salsa like i said i would. Nor have i finished my "Music Theory for Dummies," because i'm too busy writing music (IRONY! thy name is...IRONY!). I have not played another show with Mustard for the Fight! and would LOVE to. I have not yet made it to Disney World. I've lived here 3 years now and STILL have not made it to Disney World.

Band of the week:

Army Navy

5 comments:

dumpsterparty said...

I'm doing this just to be a nit-picky prick. It's DsineyLAND, and I'll take you in May. For free.

dumpsterparty said...

Yes, I know I spelled "Disney" wrong, but it'll still be free in May.

Jon Morrow said...

Yeah, maybe if i had been to disneyLAND, i would know that it wasn't DisneyWORLD. Just sayin.

Unknown said...

damn, I wasn't the first........

Anonymous said...

now that you're blogging, you're not going to go Emo on us are you?

I like to club Emos....then again, if you are becoming Emo, this could be fun!