6.13.2008

Been a While

Since it's been so long since my last post i'm gonna bullet point a few things just to get them out of the way.

-My band Bikini Science now has a fifth member, Brett Bickford (see below), and our old drummer, Ed, realizing just how awesome a band we are, decided to come back. We have a show Friday 6/20 @ Paladino's. Come check us out.





-My other band Mustard for the Fight! has a show @ The Derby on June 27th. Our first gig in a while, you should come to that, too. It'll be lots of fun and the more of you that come, the more likely I am to feel better about myself (it's true).

-I've recently decided to make an electric motorcycle, so that i will no longer have to use gasoline to get to and from work. I'll make a more detailed post about this next. But here's an exciting website for those interested in some quick research

-Jillian and I now have a new roommate, Karie.



She sleeps in the little room, she's awesome.

-My mom just returned to Texas from a trip to Turkey. Random.

-I've seen some crappy movies. Zohan anyone?

-I've finally paid off the IRS. Woohoo!!

-I paid $500 to replace the ignition switch in my car. Ugh! What a fucking nightmare that was.

-This next Monday I will start my new job as the Product Coordinator at Virgin Megastore's Headquarters.

Booyah! Bring it on Miracle Mile!

-Oil prices are STILL going up. Did I mention I'm going to be building an Electric Motorcycle (which some people seem to doubt I'll be able to do)?

-My sister (pictured in previous post) will soon be moving to the SoCal area. She's not exactly sure where she'll be living yet, but it'll be nice having some family in the same state as me. My mother is obviously the one who is most happy about this.

Okay, that's all for now. Expect a couple of topic oriented entries to follow in the next couple of days.

Peace Out.

No comments: