3.16.2010

Updates

As you can deduce from the dates of my most recent posts, it has been a ridiculous amount of time since I posted anything on here. Well, that is about to change. I've finally got a decent computer at home, an OK computer at work (I wonder if thats where Radiohead got that album title), and a little more to talk about.

Things that have happened in the last year:

-I was laid off from Virgin.
-I took a job at Beachhouse Films (now passport films)
-I was laid off from Beachhouse Films (now passport films)
-I was on unemployment for the first time ever in my life
-after a few months of that I finally got a job as a Poolside Concierge at the Palazzo
-did that for a while until the summer ended and they let me work the front desk at the Spa.
-Still here.
-took on a second job at Wintech Video
-I decided to leave the band Bikini Science and am now pursuing a solo career which you can keep track of here.
-My wife and I moved from Glendale to Hollywood.
-we traded in my Ford Focus for a scooter.
-The street in front of our house flooded and destroyed our Toyota Yaris and scooter
-We got a NEW car and scooter.
-and i decided to take a more active role in my life....so BAM!

No comments: